: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home4/mahaheng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php
on line 336
Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Polypropylene is a great outdoor webbing, with decent UV and mildew resistance and some ability to float over water. It resists acids, alkalies, oil, and grease better than nylon webbings, and will not stretch or color-bleed when wet. While not quite as strong as nylon or polyester webbings in terms of break strength, Heavyweight Polypropylene is easier to sew and less expensive. In short, it's an excellent value for many applications, from whitewater rafting tie-down straps to utility slings to backpack repair. HWP is our #1 most popular webbing product thanks to do-it-yourself enthusiasts the world over! Please be aware that lengths greater than 10 yards may include splices from the factory. For a softer yet stronger webbing, see our listing for Flat Nylon. For a stronger weather-resistant alternative, see our listings for Colored or Utility Polyester. Strapworks is a family owned company based in Oregon, USA.
- DURABILITY, VERSATILITY, AND VALUE: strong enough for most any task, easy to work with, water & UV resistant, won't stretch, and less expensive than nylon or polyester. A top choice for outdoor use!
- MORE THAN JUST A UTILITY WEBBING, Strapworks Polypropylene looks good too, available in a range of colors that will please any crafter, designer, or household tinkerer.
- CAN BE EASILY SEWN onto hardware such as buckles, slides, cams, or ratchets to create DIY straps. Build your own dog leash, create a belt with D-rings, replace a bag strap, or repair your lawn chair.
- TENSILE STRENGTH (break strength) is 1200 lbs for the 1.5" webbing, with a thickness of approximately 0.06 inch. Webbing comes rolled and sealed in protective shrink-wrap.
- STRAPWORKS LIGHTWEIGHT POLYPROPYLENE WEBBING is also available, sold separately. For lighter-duty applications and maximum value, you may want to consider this alternative.
Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Climbing Webbing, Olive Drab, 1.5" x 25 yd