: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home4/mahaheng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php
on line 336
A unisex triblend t-shirt with a large format print of a rock climber on belay, climbing across the wearer's body, as the belayer stands along the bottom hem of the shirt. A unique, stylish gift for anyone who loves life on the rocks!.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a combed and ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit. It has been treated with a mineral wash for a vintage, faded effect. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS & EQUIPMENT | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to properly cure inks) made by M&R in Roselle, Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Rock Climber + Belayer | Rock Climbing Unisex Vintage Blend V-Neck T-Shirt-(Vneck,S)