: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home4/mahaheng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php
on line 336
Why Get Protective Gears?
Kids usually fall off on a bike when they start learning riding. Some youths also fall off when they starts skating. And adults enjoy the feeling of breakthroughing their riding speed or style. So protective gears are necessary to avoid incident in skatboarding, rollering, riding etc.
Kneepads help you relieve?patella the?pain.
Wristpads fix wrists and protect the soft tissues.
Elbowpads fix elbows and help you avoid pain. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
1. Type: Knee pads+Elbow pads+Wrist pads
2. Color: Red + Black, Pink
3. Material: EVA + Plastic
5. Suit For: 5-16 years old
6. Size: Knee Pad: Approx. 5 1/4 x 4 inch (13.3 x 10cm)
Elbow Pad: Approx. 4 1/2 x 3 3/4 inch (11.4 x 9.5cm)
Wrist Pad: Approx. 5 x 3 1/4 inch (12.7 x 8.3cm)
7. Suitable for skating, skateboard, biking, mini bike riding etc. Packing Content:
2 x Knee pad
2 x Elbow pad
2 x Wrist pad
- Design for children.Made of comfortable and durable with breathable mesh and PVC material. Bring you all-round and perfect protection.
- Size(L*W): (Knee Pad) Approx. 12.5 x 10.5cm; (Elbow Pad) Approx. 11.5 x 9cm; (Wrist Pad) Approx. 13.5 x 8.8cm
- Knee and elbow pads are kept in place with two elastic magic tape straps
- 2 pcs Wrist guards, 2 pcs Knee pads and 2 pcs Elbow pads Included
- Suitable for cycling, bmx, biking, inline skate, skateboarding etc.
Child Protective Gear Set Physport Cycling Knee Pads and Elbow Pads with Wrist Guards for Cycling Skateboard Scooter Bmx Bike and Other Outdoor Sports Activities